This is the pallet from Thorpe Trees.
The guys from the Woodland Trust are planning to come and help us plant on Wednesday 12th December but the worry now is that it is forecast to be the coldest day of the week and the ground will probably be set like concrete. So if Wednesday is out it will be down to us.
For the moment we've put the fencing on hold since the one quote we got was about £5,000. As we are now expert fencers anyway we thought we'd do it ourselves a bit later in the year. So we have made the field stockproof in the meantime by rebuilding the wall that was knocked down earlier to let the cows in. It's not the prettiest drystone walling ever but should be fine provided you don't breath on it.